Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekend Catch Up!

Happy first day of October everyone!! Yay!! I don't know about you but I am LOVING this fall weather! It's finally cooling off here in Georgia! I spent this Saturday with my family at a horse show, then Sunday I had two amazing photo sessions, one in Savannah and one on Tybee Island! It was my first photo session at the beach and I wish I could do every session there!


 My husbands birthday was last week so I made him his birthday dinner on Sunday, homemade crockpot ribs!! Yum! They turned out so good. I don't follow football, but the Redskins finally won this weekend!! (I'm only excited because they are my husbands team, shhh... LOL!!) But it's about time! I hope all of you had a great weekend too! If you are interested in taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather, contact me for a Fall Mini Session at natersmom1@yahoo.com. Christmas is closer than you think too, its never too early to book your holiday photos! Here are a couple more photos from my sessions this weekend :D




No comments:

Post a Comment